There are three cases of engine burning oil
1. The engine oil seal leaks oil. The reason is that the valve oil seal is of poor quality, or the engine temperature is high, or the exhaust gas is blocked, which causes the exhaust gas to impact the valve oil seal.
2. The crankshaft ventilation mechanism cannot filter the oil, causing the oil to be sucked into the intake port. In this case, only the filter oil mechanism is improved to eliminate the malfunction or improve the efficiency.
3. Leaking oil from the piston. This shows that the throttle has only carbon on the exhaust side, but the damage is the biggest. The main reason is the poor quality of the piston and piston ring or insufficient process precision, but this is only the appearance, because Nowadays, the engine materials are all half a catty, then under the same materials, the same displacement:
Some engines use short-stroke, large-bore pistons, so that the area of the piston ring that is subjected to gas oil energy is much larger than the long stroke of the small cylinder, so that the area of the piston ring that can withstand the gas oil energy is small, then under the same displacement, the piston ring The pushing force of the piston is different. The greater the pushing force, the greater the destructive force of the piston ring to the piston. Under the turbine, the piston ring is exposed to more gas and oil, and the piston ring is more destructive to the piston, which further increases the degree of oil burning. (Note: The piston ring is stuck in the piston groove. The greater the energy of the piston ring is, the greater the damage to the piston groove; if there is a problem with the piston groove, the piston ring cannot seal the cylinder and burn the oil).
Solution after burning engine oil
Generally, the simple and quick way is to add special repair preparations. Specifically, the main ones are as follows:
1. Melting and casting: It is attached to the friction surface by soft metal or other special materials (such as the early "Teflon") instead of the original metal friction. On the one hand, it enhances the sealing property and protects the original friction surface metal. This kind of additive can play a certain role in the initial stage of burning oil, but because it is granular and random oil flows, it is easy to block the oil circuit and the filter element, causing more troubles. In addition, due to its small hardness, it will gradually become used. Loss, when the oil is changed, the oil is also discharged randomly and needs to be added continuously.
2. Forging: The metal is forged on the friction surface by the internal high temperature and high pressure when the engine is working, forming a new friction surface, increasing the original workpiece size, enhancing the seal and protecting the original friction surface. Such additives are currently rare in the market. If sufficient, it can be added in a short-term or even long-term after one addition.
Although both additives can alleviate the phenomenon of burning oil to a certain extent, it should be reminded that the additives can not solve the problem of burning oil. Because the price of the additive is not cheap, if it is used frequently, it will not be as long as the cost of repairing the engine, but it is not as reliable as repairing the engine.
Pre：Nissan K25 EFI engine start failure check